using GnuPG on a dec alpha/digital unix server and sending to MS Outlook

Emile Carter edc@tlcone.com
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 23:25:40 -0700

Hi,

Please CC me (edc@tlcone.com) with any info you may have.

I have secured order forms on my hosted web site.  I wanted to securely send
the results of the form to a couple of order processing centers.  I am using
SouperMail which knows about PGP & GPG.  The problem is, my host does not
have either installed.

Due to the licensing issues, etc., I thought the GnuPG might be a better way
to go.

Question:
Do I just download the source files and have the web host techs compile it?

Question:
Is GnuPG Compatible with the PGP v6 plug in for MS Outlook?  If not, are
there any GnuPG plugins for Outlook?

Question:
Is there a good source of information covering this (unix to email client)?

Thanks,
Emile

Émile Carter/TechnoLOGIC - If you don't have an 800# and your competition
does,
who do you think will get the calls? Toll-free Voicemail and Virtual Office
services from 800Voicemail.NET can help! Get toll-free info at 888.828.1988
or visit http://www.800voicemail.NET