Groups

sen_ml@eccosys.com sen_ml@eccosys.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 17:45:25 +0900

thanks for the response.

From: Werner Koch <wk@gnupg.org>
Subject: Re: Groups
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 10:31:24 +0200

> On Thu, 14 Sep 2000, sen_ml@eccosys.com wrote:
>
> > > I was wondering if GnuPG had anything similar to the PGP Groups
> > > functionality.
>
> No. I once started to code an alias function for the
> commandline/option parsing but due to time restriction I never
> completed it. Yes, yes I know popt does have such a feature but
> my commandline parsing is older.
>
> Using an alias a group can be simulated quite easy by doing
> something like:
>
> alias mylist "-r foo -r bar -r BND"
yes, i guess you could do that -- the downside is the info is stored separately from the keyring i suppose. btw, it was Len who made the statement quoted above about PGP Groups functionality, not me ;-) (though i'm interested too!) -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org