gnupg 1.0.2 does not compile

Rhialto rhialto@azenomei.knuffel.net
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 16:44:12 +0200

(CC: wiz@netbsd.org,  gnupg-users@gnupg.org)

gnupg 1.0.2 has some trouble with gettext functions. Although the
configure script discovers the system-provided libintl, it does not use
it.  At least in the subdirectories "util" and "g10", compile options
must not include -I../intl, and link options must include -lintl. If I
change this manually, everything compiles fine.

This is unfortunately also true for the newer version 1.0.3...

Note: I am not subscribed to gnupg-users, so please Cc: me any replies.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert - rhialto@polder   -- Ah only did well at school
\X/ land.nl      -- tae git intae an O level class tae git away fae Begbie.