Charity USA Site is Ready

Randy McEwen Randy McEwen" <randy@charityusa.org
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 13:19:55 -0400

Greetings!
We have just launched a new Portal Community with a wide variety of Free
tools and resources for nonprofits.  The site is at www.CharityUSA.org
All nonprofits receive:

:) Free Multiple Listings in our Nonprofit Search Engine/Directory
:) Free Unlimited Auction Listings - Never a charge to List, Buy or Sell!
:) Free Unlimited Classified Ads (You can even add pictures)
:) Free Message Boards for Nonprofit Issues
:) Free Chat Rooms for Nonprofit Discussion
:) Free Directory/Search Engine of Useful Links to:
:-) Government resources :-) Free stuff for nonprofits :-) Informational & Educational links :-) Links to Services & Product providers & more
:) Free Web Page
:) Free Membership into our Charitable Marketing Alliance
:) Free Email
:) Free Internet Service
:) Discount Domain Hosting
:) Discount Domain Registrations
There are still more features at the site and more coming soon. If you know of any useful links for nonprofits, please add them also. Please check it out for yourself and let us know what you think. There is no catch. There is no fine print. This site is Free because we appreciate all the wonderful things Nonprofits do to make this a better world. If you find it useful, please link to our site from yours so that other nonprofits can find us as well. Be sure an add your nonprofit in the categories that you feel are relevant. All Nonprofit Links will be validated within 24 hours. Randy McEwen CEO Charity USA, Inc. "Connecting the Dots for America's Nonprofits" www.charityusa.org randy@charityusa.org 912-728-5846 -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org