GnuPG on a Web Server?

Secu ML om@omnis.ch
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 08:10:31 +0200

On Sat, Sep 09, 2000 at 11:44:31AM -0400, David Turley wrote:

> I'm using GnuPG.pm <http://search.cpan.org/search?dist=GnuPG> to encrypt sign
> 85,000 messages a week that are being sent for a mailing list. The module can
> also encrypt. If you've got Perl, it should be a simple matter to plug in the
> code to encrypt your mail before sending.
sounds good! Do you have all public keys of the subscribers in the servers keyring ? And do the posters have to encrypt the message with server's public-key ? I would be really interested to look at your scripts, if possible : I'm willing to setup exactely the same kind of list on my server. Thanks in advance! Regards, Olivier -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org