Mutt and signing email

Subba Rao Subba Rao <subba9@home.com>
Fri Apr 13 20:10:01 2001

I have the following setting in my .muttrc and I am trying to sign the email
in clear text before sending it out.

	set pgp_autosign=yes
	set pgp_list_secring_command=~/.gnupg/secring.gpg
	set pgp_list_pubring_command=~/.gnupg/pubring.gpg

When I send myself a test message, Mutt prompts me for PGP password. I am using
GPG and typed in the GPG password, then the following error message shows up,

"Can't open PGP subprocess!: No such file or directory (errno = 2)"

I am using the "Mutt-i, GnuPG and PGP Howto" document to sign my email. In the
document (section 6.5), it recommends the use of the following command,

	set pgp_default_version=gpg

When I insert this command in .muttrc, Mutt complains that the command doesn't
exist. I do not see it in the Mutt manual either.

Is there any other howto or manual that explains, how to sign the email and
how to verify received email?

Thank you in advance.

--

Subba Rao