New GnuPG command line option.

Rich rich@cnylug.org
Thu Apr 19 00:30:02 2001

On 18 Apr 2001 23:07:48 +0200 or Thereabouts
The voices in my head told me that Filip Stokkeland <drmakp@online.no> said:

> Maybe you're nuts, what do I know ... :-) But anyway, you should be
> able to accomplish this with Frank Tobin's salias, I think.
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/salias/
> I haven't tested this, but Frank will probably tell me if I'm
> completely off track here ... :-) I salias is not the answer, writing
> a perl wrapper script shouldn't be too hard ...
I definitely could write a perl script for it, or even write a batch file work around (this is for my Win32 box), but some people might not be able to, or want to do that. Being the unselfish guy I am, I was thinking of them. ;-) (and for the record, I knew what "du bist verruckt" meant and I was only poking fun at Timo when I wrote the he said that to me. :-) I heard someone say it to another person on an American TV show and originally asked him what it meant. This was an inside joke.) :-) Rich... ________________________________________ The Central New York Linux User Group Now with one of them web page thingies! www.cnylug.org <-> rich@X_Xcnylug.org