New GnuPG command line option.

Filip Stokkeland drmakp@online.no
Thu Apr 19 00:07:01 2001

Maybe you're nuts, what do I know ... :-) But anyway, you should be able to accomplish this with Frank Tobin's salias, I think. http://sourceforge.net/projects/salias/ I haven't tested this, but Frank will probably tell me if I'm completely off track here ... :-) I salias is not the answer, writing a perl wrapper script shouldn't be too hard ... -- Filip