New GnuPG command line option.

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Sun Apr 22 11:43:01 2001

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, David Champion wrote:

> Is the "alias" option still on the schedule to be implemented some
> time, or off the charts? Just curious whether it's been dismissed
> altogether, or I can still hope for it. :)
When I started to implement it, I noticed that it was somewhat more complicated than I tought - can't remember the exact reason. So I tought it was not worth the time. If someone wants to give it a shot, feel free to do so. I will probably only implement it when I need it for myself ;-) Werner -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus