Using GnuPG under Windows 98

Remco Lubbers Remco Lubbers" <rpl@wanadoo.nl
Thu Apr 26 17:25:04 2001

--- Forwarded Message ---
 From: Marshall Dudley <mdudley@execonn.com>
 To: Remco Lubbers <rpl@wanadoo.nl>
 Sent: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:16:06 -0400
 Subject: Re: Using GnuPG under Windows 98

You might try installing netscape and using it instead.  And as a plus, it
doesn't
have the huge security holes in it that Outlook express has.  I don't think the
private key is secure if you use outlook express since almost any virus or work
can
easily come in through it without detection, and many of them turn your system
into
a server so it can be hacked from over the internet.

Marshall