Setting default UID

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Thu Aug 2 09:58:01 2001

On Wed, 1 Aug 2001 11:42:52 -0700 (PDT), Len Sassaman said:

> www.ietf.org.
> It's the current internet draft.
BTW, it has expired: Network Working Group Jon Callas Category: INTERNET-DRAFT Counterpane Internet Security draft-ietf-openpgp-rfc2440bis-02.txt Expires Apr 2001 Lutz Donnerhacke October 2000 IN-Root-CA Individual Network e.V. and I am eagerly waiting for the schedule of the interoperability test which have been announced for "early summer". Given the 30 Celsius we have for a week now here in Gemrany, I am pretty sure that early summer already passed by - well maybe it was a statement from down under ;-) Ciao, Werner -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus