Importing RSA keys into GnuPG

Megan Cytron megan@alpha60.com
Mon Aug 6 18:47:01 2001

We have a rather interesting situation...

We are using a Cold Fusion tag to create RSA public and private
key pairs. We need to encrypt data using the the Cold Fusion tag
and decrypt it using the SCO version of GnuPG.

The problem seems to be that the Cold Fusion tag does not
generate the public and private keys as ASCII-armored and we
can't seem to get the keys to import into GnuPG. Below is an
example of what the CF tag is generating.

So basically our choices are to find a way to ASCII-armor keys
like those below to import into GnuPG or to generate new RSA keys
and strip the ASCII-armor off and convert them to a format (like
that below) that our Cold Fusion tag could recognize.

Does anyone have any idea of how this could work? Any help would
be appreciated beyond belief.

Thanks!

Megan

Public key:

++11Ik:CYaaUK65UISLRMPbHgVnRYIFv1Ri56IOXwlO2ZEoxlEGKPLrPYndH5u4RC
zClHkwGS3xl1VXCwTN3VkRYwTAt2IgPxydMhkKHtH1QXuV3jx6kF6U6KRyfErthbw
oRETZb3tMvKgjD7fn19rLBTUcts97CrKSDN9PSSwfErBY-zM

Private key:

CYaaUK65UISLRMPbHgVnRYIFv1Ri56IOXwlO2ZEoxlEGKPLrPYndH5u4RCzClHkwG
S3xl1VXCwTN3VkRYwTAt2IgPxydMhkKHtH1QXuV3jx6kF6U6KRyfErthbwoRETZb3
tMvKgjD7fn19rLBTUcts97CrKSDN9PSSwfErBY-zM:+mk-Gx7mA+zhT+uBtN46cmP
i+eUfUWdGpfZYsVHaHtKw0nFWya5nRa5BAtVqd-d4vaUwGEwWZq1ar33KI9evyEui
zea201K1A0t7xwPdkDVQE3QQYjNeIboHnzpkNdNjj6I7wYDhxddz1H-uZUzk5lLyb
RwMIXm8W2lyPJw0yxk

Encrypted String:

x-NIRo2Kf3CEBem1Ue6VLgwjHftKioEJQB1HzcvBvaFKqV02JjvXxjo1wv7U3UgxK
VOv4b3boNmd9gl+Ti8+1OVi14nRcumZptXaRiQ+VE3Eb15S40Qw2-3iXAXY-9M5GS
29VK592caNlUzk6in6arMQhBd94Q9mpI3HW+Ozd-M