GPG Executable for Windows

Daniel Knapp Daniel.Knapp@gmx.net
Wed Aug 8 20:14:01 2001

Hi Thomas,

I am sorry, but there is no executable file GPG where you can choose from one
of the algorithms that you mention below. These algorithms are not part of the
GNU Project and are not freely available. They are all licensed products and
can therefor not be integrated in GPG.

Daniel

Am Die, 07 Aug 2001 schrieben Sie: