License issues

Marcus lists@wordit.com
Wed Aug 15 09:49:01 2001

On 14.08.01 at 17:00 Frank Tobin wrote:

>While I am not an authority on the implications of the GNU GPL, it
depends
>on "how" you care "calling" GnuPG. If you are doing so via pipes or
>command-line, you should be fine. If you are doing so via library
>invocations, you might need to take a different approach.
I'm using a pipe. I'd like to be sure about it though, is there a GNU or FSF list for licensing issues? While on the subject, I'd like to support various external encryption packages, so users can choose their favourite/most trusted one. Does anybody have any recommendations of other encryption packages apart from GnuPG and PGP? Thanks, Marcus