Email reader...

Scott Thurmond scott.thurmond@pfsfhq.com
Tue Aug 21 18:54:02 2001

I just learned of gnuPG and installed it on my linux box.  I have generated a
key and am working fine.  My question is this.  My wife works in an office
where the admin spends a good bit of his day reading people's email.  I know
this because he has responded to some of my mail to a mailing list.  I have
been looking for a solution and it looks like gnuPG could be it - one problem
though.  Her shop uses Lotus for email on a 95 box.  Are there binaries and
instructions for an install on a 95 box?  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
-Scott