Email reader...

Anthony E. Greene agreene@pobox.com
Wed Aug 22 00:47:01 2001

If it's personal mail with you, she can use PGP Freeware 6.5.8, available from the traditional Freeware PGP site at MIT: http://web.mit.edu/network/pgp.html I don't think there is a Lotus plugin, but she can use the clipboard. I think this version has a feature that allows you to just click an icon in the System Tray and PGP will process the text in the active window (the copy/paste is done for the user automatically in the background). Tony -- Anthony E. Greene <agreene@pobox.com> <http://www.pobox.com/~agreene/> PGP Key: 0x6C94239D/7B3D BD7D 7D91 1B44 BA26 C484 A42A 60DD 6C94 239D Chat: AOL/Yahoo: TonyG05 Linux. The choice of a GNU Generation. <http://www.linux.org/>