Re[2]: S/MIME or PGP/MIME?

Craig Van Tassle craig@ambrosa.dns04.com
Sat Dec 8 21:45:02 2001

--azLHFNyN32YCQGCU

Well for the first 3 encrypting it is fine.  For the 4th it all depends on =
how you can deliver the message to him/her.  If you can do it in person and=
 via hardcopy.  Then go a head and deliver it unencrypted.  But if its in e=
-form that you have to deliver it i would recomend that you find some way t=
o send it so that it does become encrypted.  even if you have to create a s=
elf extracting encrypted archive.  that would be better then allowing some =
on to just put a nic in promoscious mode to intercept the message.

HTH
Craig