Static idea

Stéphane Corthésy stephane@sente.ch
Sun Dec 9 11:07:01 2001

Hi,

I patched previous releases of gpg (1.0.4) to add dynamic loading on
MacOS X (and submitted my patch at that time to gpg developers...), and
people of MacGPG group are going to include this patch in their release,
before submitting it back to gpg developers. Look at
http://macgpg.sourceforge.net/

Stéphane