Estimated release of GnuPG 1.0.7?

Olivier Mascia om@mascia.biz
Mon Dec 17 08:51:01 2001

Hello,

Deepblue wrote:

D> Can anybody close to the development team (or Werner himself, if he's
D> reading this), give me an estimated release date of GnuPG 1.0.7? I've
D> been waiting a long time for the fixes that are in 1.0.6a and b, but
D> since I can't download those, I'll wait for 1.0.7 to come out. Is it
D> like a week, a month, or a year? Thanks in advance.

I too, am looking toward some 1.07. I'm using 1.06 on Windows 2000 and
the bug which fails any server interaction is a major nuisance. So is
that known bug, which basically exclude people using Windows to use
GnuPG, fixed in the current code or forthcoming 1.07 ?

I have probably overlooked the website, but did not find coordinates of
the CVS repository (so I could have checked that by myself in the source
code). Can you point me to the right information ?

Are there instructions somewhere on building GnuPG 1.06 on Windows
systems ?

Thank you,
--
Olivier Mascia <om@mascia.biz>