Estimated release of GnuPG 1.0.7?

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Mon Dec 17 10:20:01 2001

On Sun, 16 Dec 2001 23:13:20 -0800, Deepblue  said:

> since I can't download those, I'll wait for 1.0.7 to come out. Is it
> like a week, a month, or a year? Thanks in advance.

Most likely a month or a few weeks more.

On Mon, 17 Dec 2001 08:48:01 +0100, Olivier Mascia said:

> I too, am looking toward some 1.07. I'm using 1.06 on Windows 2000 and
> the bug which fails any server interaction is a major nuisance. So is
> that known bug, which basically exclude people using Windows to use
> GnuPG, fixed in the current code or forthcoming 1.07 ?

Not in the current CVS afaik.  It should get fixed in 1.0.7 though.

I noticed your .biz address, so let's take it serious: If you need
1.0.7 faster, you should contact me at 10code.com and we can work out
details.  My priorities are security fixes, paid work, pro bono work
for free OSes, pro bono work for other OSes - in this order.

> I have probably overlooked the website, but did not find coordinates of
> the CVS repository (so I could have checked that by myself in the source

cvs.gnupg.org - there is even a we interface at this address.

> Are there instructions somewhere on building GnuPG 1.06 on Windows
> systems ?

see doc/README.W32, but you can't build it with a Windowes based
toolchain.

  Werner