HELP

Jaya Devulapalli JDEVULAP@strong-funds.com
Wed Dec 19 21:48:04 2001

I have a file encrypted using PGP 7.0 version and the public key created
using GNUPG, that I am unable to decrypt. I get the following message. Could
someone help me identify what the problem is and how it can be resolved??
Thanks

blackbird:/sccm/home/loadsale $ gpg -d -vv strongd8.pgp
gpg: Warning: using insecure memory!
:marker packet:
 50 47 50
:pubkey enc packet: version 3, algo 16, keyid 14DFBF8A2595B559
	data: [1021 bits]
	data: [1021 bits]
gpg: public key is 2595B559
gpg: loaded digest 2
gpg: using secondary key 2595B559 instead of primary key D505532F
gpg: using secondary key 2595B559 instead of primary key D505532F
gpg: NOTE: secret key D505532F is NOT protected.
gpg: key D505532F: accepted as trusted key.
gpg: NOTE: secret key AE407108 is NOT protected.
gpg: key AE407108: accepted as trusted key.
gpg: NOTE: secret key 5AD8FBC2 is NOT protected.
gpg: key 5AD8FBC2: accepted as trusted key.
gpg: public key encrypted data: good DEK
:encrypted data packet:
	length: unknown
gpg: encrypted with 1024-bit ELG-E key, ID 2595B559, created 2001-10-16
      "STRONGCAPITALMANAGEMENT <loadrptg@strong.com>"
gpg: TWOFISH encrypted data
gpg: decryption failed: bad key

Jaya Devulapalli
jdevulap@strong.com
Ph # 1-414-577-7152

*****DISCLOSURE STATEMENT*****
This transmission may contain information which is confidential, proprietary
and privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, note that any
review, disclosure, copying, retransmission or other use is strictly
prohibited.  If you received this transmission in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the material from your system.  This
transmission is for informational purposes only, and is not intended as an
offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument
or as an official confirmation of any transaction.  Any information
regarding specific investments or other products is not warranted as to
completeness or accuracy and is subject to change without notice.