HELP

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Thu Dec 20 09:26:01 2001

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001 14:46:19 -0600, Jaya Devulapalli said:

> I have a file encrypted using PGP 7.0 version and the public key created
> using GNUPG, that I am unable to decrypt. I get the following message. Could
> someone help me identify what the problem is and how it can be resolved??

We have a souple of similar bug reports, but not yet found the time to
track it down.  The strange thing is that back at the time we decided
to include Twofish (On Phil Zimmermann's request) we did compatibilty
tests between our implementations and everything worked fine; however
NAI didn't enable TWOFISH _encryption_ in there regular distribution
right away, they had just a capability to _decrypt_ Twofish stuff.

  Werner