idea.c missing function when complied under mac os x

Andrew Tong amwt@bitstop.com
Thu Dec 27 04:41:02 2001

I understand -c means compiling without linking. Yes, it compiles and
doesn't complain about missing fuctions anymore. Thanks! Now I have
put the compiled idea file in ~/.gnupg and added the line
"load-extension idea" to my options file, but I stall can't sign my
old keys. It still say:

gpg: protection algorithm 1 is not supported
gpg: signing failed: unknown cipher algorithm

Checking my gpg version, the follow ciphers are listed:

Cipher: 3DES, CAST5, BLOWFISH, RIJNDAEL, RIJNDAEL192, RIJNDAEL256, TWOFISH
Pubkey: RSA, RSA-E, RSA-S, ELG-E, DSA, ELG

I have also tried putting the idea module in /usr/local/bin/, same results.

Am I doing something silly or does the source need to be further modified?

Kindly cc me on your replies.

Andrew