Another 1.0.6 Problem (bug or user error?)

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Thu Dec 27 23:15:02 2001

On Thu, 27 Dec 2001 13:41:42 -0800, Ed Suominen said:

> visible to his peers on the FTP-based peer-to-peer network. This
> produces a "key created in future" error when communicating from a
> later timezone to an earlier one.

That should not happen if the locale settings are correct.  Well, I
know that there are problems in the Windows version where the time
converting functions are - depending on various things - up to 2 hours
off.

> I tried disabling with the "--ignore-time-conflict" option (see script
> below), but it doesn't seem to be working:

--ignore-time-conflict does only turn the error message into a
warning; the return code of the program should not change (I just
checked that log_info() is used which does not bump the global error
counter).

  Werner