gnupg.org mailing list memberships reminder

Alexander Skwar ASkwar@digitalprojects.com
Sun Feb 4 02:51:01 2001

So sprach David Ellement am Sat, Feb 03, 2001 at 06:09:15AM -0800:

> I suspect that a substantial portion of end users be frustrated by
> the presence of a subject prefix, and a smaller number would be
> down right hostile to the idea of a subject prefix.
And I would suspect quite the opposite, as those users who are unfortunate enough to not be able to use good muas/mtas might have to rely on subject filtering. Also quite some web freemail systems do not support filtering on anything else than subject. For those who are fortunate enough, there's always the way of using procmail to do away with the subject prefix. For those, a subject prefix would not be much harm, but for people who cannot use procmail, it would add quite some value. However, please don't be so selfish and assume that anyone can use good software. Sometimes it's simply not a matter of choice. Alexander Skwar -- How to quote: http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english) Homepage: http://www.digitalprojects.com | http://www.iso-top.de iso-top.de - Die guenstige Art an Linux Distributionen zu kommen Uptime: 4 days 5 hours 38 minutes