Strange signatures

Kurt Raschke kurt@raschke.net
Fri Feb 9 22:38:12 2001

--eRtJSFbw+EEWtPj3

I recently checked my key to see who'd signed it, and I found one of my user IDs and one subkey had the following line in them:
[unexpected signature class 0x00]
Now, is this anything to be worried about, and if so, what do I do about it?  Furthermore, why would a subkey have it?  I thought people only signed the master key and all of its user IDs.

-Kurt

--eRtJSFbw+EEWtPj3

--eRtJSFbw+EEWtPj3--