Strange signatures

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Sat Feb 10 13:43:02 2001

There is a problem with the software which created this signature (I hope it is not GnuPG ). This signature class is not allowed for key signatures. Werner -- Werner Koch <wk@gnupg.org> GNU Privacy Guard (http://www.gnupg.org) Free Software Foundation Europe (http://www.fsfeurope.org) [Please see X-* mail header for OpenPGP key info]