Problems with Line breaks under Windows

Giorgos Pallas gpall@hal.csd.auth.gr
Sat Feb 10 18:03:01 2001

Nor GnuPG, GnuPG Shell or Mutt.
But DOS. It has to do with Line Feed and Carriage Return that are both
needed on DOS based platforms. Try this : Write with notepad a text, press
some newlines (enter) and open the file from a unix editor (joe for
example). It will be full of these ^M.
There is a command on unix systems which removes those Ms but i cannot
recall now.

Gpall

Subject: Problems with Line breaks under Windows