GNUPG / PGP / Java / hushmail.com

Peter Schuller peter.schuller@infidyne.com
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 18:26:26 -0500

I would LOVE one :) The best bet is probably to help improve Cryptix (www.cryptix.org). It currently works with PGP 2.x style stuff, but not later versions. I wish I could get into it myself (because a Java PGP engine is something I *really* want), but I'm not that sharp at cryptography (yet :)). -- / Peter Schuller, InfiDyne Technologies HB PGP userID: 0x5584BD98 or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@infidyne.com>' Key retrival: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey@scode.infidyne.com E-Mail: peter.schuller@infidyne.com Web: http://scode.infidyne.com -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org