GNUPG / PGP / Java / hushmail.com

Florian Weimer Florian.Weimer@RUS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
18 Jan 2001 19:26:14 +0100

"L. Sassaman" <rabbi@quickie.net> writes:

> Hrmm. This was because of the RSA patent. I thought the license was worded
> such that it wouldn't matter now. I could be wrong.
The provisions for the RSA license problems are orthogonal, I think.

I couldn't spot any further restrictions. -- Florian Weimer Florian.Weimer@RUS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE University of Stuttgart http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/ RUS-CERT +49-711-685-5973/fax +49-711-685-5898 -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org