free plugin for outlook express that supports gnu-pgp?

bellmd@hopeindia.com bellmd@hopeindia.com
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 14:18:44 +0530 (IST)

Hello,
      I wanted to know if there existed a free plugin for outlook express
or is there are any windows mail clients that support gnu-pgp and are
free?
I checked the mail client list for windows but nothing showed up:(.
Hope you can help?
Also is there a way in which i can encrpyt all outgoing mail and
decrypt all incomming mail(that are pgp encrypted) via pgp.
I can have a central database of private keys do check the src email
address and do the crypting?.I use sendmail on a linux box.

Hope you can help and THANK YOU for the FREE GNU-PGP software for LINUX:)
Please send a CC to me as i am not subscribed.MY email is
bellmd@hopeindia.com