mutt insists on using revoked key

David Benfell benfell@parts-unknown.org
Wed Jan 31 10:14:04 2001

--xesSdrSSBC0PokLI

Hello all,

Apologies for the cross-post.  I don't know if this is a mutt
misbehavior or a gnupg misbehavior.

All I know is I can't seem to pursuade mutt to stop using a key I have
revoked when encrypting mail.  I've sent several test e-mails to
myself and, mostly, mutt uses the revoked key.

I'd really like for it to use my other key all the time.  What do I
have to do to make this work?

--=20
David Benfell
benfell@greybeard95a.com
---
The grand leap of the whale up the Fall of Niagara is esteemed, by all
who have seen it, as one of the finest spectacles in nature.
                -- Benjamin Franklin.

				[from fortune]

		=20

--xesSdrSSBC0PokLI