deleteion of a key

Michael_Hoeller@hugoboss.com Michael_Hoeller@hugoboss.com
Mon Jul 2 09:19:02 2001

Hi!

I like to delete my own keys (never have been used). How can I do that?=
checked the docs I am  confused, I found a lot about deletion of subkey=
and expiration but what if I just want to get completely rid of a key?

An other word about the pgp gpg story: I think that the security issue =
is
quite important and so I like to use pgp - but it is not self explainin=
g.
That is something I can work around as an IT person, when I want to spe=
nd
the time on it. But it is worth for nothing when no one else uses gpg a=
nd
they will not as long as it is so confusing.  Confusing is not the idea=
 it
is the handling of the keys at the command line...  Which I personally
don't mind it is just again a news set of command to learn and I doubt =
that
many will do so.

Michael H=F6ller
=