Netscape Certificates, RSA Keys, and GPG?

Justin Wienckowski Justin.Wienckowski@trw.com
Mon Jul 2 17:43:02 2001

Just want to convert the keys so GPG/PGP could be used to digitally sign =
various documents.

I can even extract the private and public keys from the certificate into a =
PEM-style (ascii armored) text block.  The trouble is this block doesn't =
conform to the OpenPGP message format standard.

So it looks like the challenge now is how do I extract the numerical =
portions of the key (E, N, and D) from the RSA message and repackage it as =
an OpenPGP message....if that's even possible.

-Justin