Using gpg with Outlook/Outlook Express

Julia A. Case julie@MageNet.com
Mon Jul 2 20:41:01 2001

--XF85m9dhOBO43t/C

I have a few users of my system that use Outlook/Outlook Express for their =
mailers,=20
they have NO interest in using the linux machine and something like mutt/pi=
ne to=20
read thier email...  Is there anyway that I can make gpg (which seems to ha=
ve a=20
win32 port) work with these mailers?  Mainly so they can sign/verify email,=
 but=20
occassionaly encrypt...  It seems that the PGP people have some support for=
 this,=20
but we like to support open standards.

Thanks,
Julia

--=20
[  Julia Anne Case  ] [        Ships are safe inside the harbor,       ]
[Programmer at large] [      but is that what ships are really for.    ] =
=20
[   Admining Linux  ] [           To thine own self be true.           ]
[ Windows/WindowsNT ] [ Fair is where you take your cows to be judged. ]
         =20

--XF85m9dhOBO43t/C

--XF85m9dhOBO43t/C--