effects and incompatibilities between GPG1.0.6 and PGP CKT 06

Florian Weimer fw@deneb.enyo.de
Mon Jul 9 00:06:02 2001

Graham <graham.todd@ntlworld.com> writes:

>> > Attention: It is the PGP CKT version from Imad R. Faiad, not the NAI PGP.
>>
>> So why is he using the PGP trademark? This is quite confusing.
>
> The Cyber Knights Templar (CKT) builds have been produced with NAI's
> knowledge and I assume their permission from PGP 5.x and they even
> have a version of PGP 2.6.x.
I think I've read some past announcement for a 6.5.8ckt-something version with a big, fat warning that this software release was made even though the original NAI license does not permit modified versions.