additional uids?

Justin R. Miller justin@solidlinux.com
Tue Jul 10 18:00:02 2001

--5/uDoXvLw7AC5HRs

Hi,

Please forgive me if my terminology is not quite right, I'm rather new
to this.  I've been reading the docs and trying to get up to speed and I
understand the important things, such as signing keys and web of trust.

Anyway, my question is this:  my key currently has two uids on it, one
for each of two email addresses.  If I add more email addresses, do I
have to re-export my key, both for download on the web and to a
keyserver?  Does this change the key?  Or will folks who receive
documents from this third (or subsequent) email address be able to use
my "old" key?  I'm speaking primarily about email messages here. =20

Thanks for any help!

-Justin
--=20
[ ] -- Justin R. Miller - justin@solidlinux.com -- [ ]
[ ] -- see full headers for PGP key information -- [ ]
[ ] -- http://solidlinux.com/~justin/pubkey.asc -- [ ]

--5/uDoXvLw7AC5HRs

--5/uDoXvLw7AC5HRs--