effects and incompatibilities between GPG1.0.6 and PGP CKT 0

Michael H. Warfield mhw@wittsend.com
Wed Jul 11 03:52:01 2001

On Tue, Jul 10, 2001 at 02:45:50PM -0700, Len Sassaman wrote:

> On Sun, 8 Jul 2001, Kurt Fitzner wrote:
>
> > response to legitimate user requests. I would encourage you to invite him into
> > the working group.

> What's this "invite him into the working group" nonsense? There's no
> invitation" necessary. Imad has chosen not to particpate.
Then I guess HE assumes any and all consequences of any and all incompatibities that HE creates between his version and all other versions. His choice. Sounds like a good damn reason to avoid the CKT versions at all cost. Sounds like there is no hope of current or future compatibity with existing versions or standards.