How to use those *.mo files?

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Tue Jul 17 18:50:02 2001

They are, here is what README.W32 has to say about it: Internationalization support: ----------------------------- 1. Decide where to store the translation files for your language. Here we assume the directory "c:/gnu/locale/fr" 2. Set the directory with the translations into the Registry under the key: \\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mingw32\NLS\MODir (Example entry: "c:/gnu/locale/fr") 3. Select which language to use and copy the currect translation file under the name "gnupg.mo" into the directory set in step 2 (Example: "copy fr.mo c:\gnu\locale\fr\gnupg.mo") 4. Done. -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus