Trusted Signatures on your Public key?

Mark H. Wood mwood@IUPUI.Edu
Wed Jul 18 17:03:02 2001

That's basically it. That person probably knows how to do so with the software he uses. The GNU Privacy Handbook discusses this rather generally at: http://www.gnupg.org/gph/en/manual.html#AEN554 The question I neve see properly addressed is: how do I discover the intersection between [people I trust] and [people who use compatible PKC]? Do you just go around asking all of your friends and associates, "are you one too?" until you find someone? -- Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer mwood@IUPUI.Edu Make a good day.