use of --passphrase-fd in batch symmetric encryption

Daryl Krauter dkrauter@getesuite.com
Wed Jul 18 20:31:01 2001

Following Frank's advice, I did the following from my Windoze NT machine:

	perl -MCPAN -e "install GnuPG::Interface"

and it complains that I need 'make'. I know all about 'make' and its powers
from my Unix background, but I don't have 'make' for my NT machine.

Anyone know how I can grab hold of 'make' for NT?

TIA,
Daryl Krauter