Imad

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Tue Jul 24 17:54:01 2001

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001 10:52:03 -0400, Josh Huber said:

> Not only that, but there are often timestamps etc in compiled code
> which can cause differences even with the same compiler & machine.
And my libraries are slightly different from the ones in distributed mingw32/cpd tarball. The latest versions are in the CVS. However, GnuPG builds fine with the distributed toolkit and _everyone_ is free to review the compiler and binutils (which are stock GNU tools) as well as the little support code which comes with the toolkit. Providing the windows binary is just for convenience - if you don't like that check the source and roll your own. Ciao, Werner -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus