Imad

Johan Wevers johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl
Tue Jul 24 20:21:01 2001

kevin lyda wrote:

> between this and his comments about the gpl, i'd be a bit wary to try
> anything written by imad.
I agree that he overreacts. I found in some discussions in the newsgroups that some windows users apparently can't understand that developing for windows does not have top priority for everyone and get irritated by it.
> for the compiler issue it's pretty much true for many systems that code
> compiled even on the same machine can produce different binaries for the
> same source.
The windows executable format contains a creation time. When I create a win32 program with Borland C++ Builder and compile the same project again a minute later the exe's already differ. -- ir. J.C.A. Wevers // Physics and science fiction site: johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl // http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html PGP/GPG public keys at http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/pgpkeys.html