Word wrap/Text format?

Anthony E. Greene agreene@pobox.com
Sat Jul 28 05:46:01 2001

Try setting 'textmode' in your options file, or using the '-t' option on the command line when processing text files. Tony -- Anthony E. Greene <agreene@pobox.com> <http://www.pobox.com/~agreene/> PGP Key: 0x6C94239D/7B3D BD7D 7D91 1B44 BA26 C484 A42A 60DD 6C94 239D Chat: AOL/Yahoo: TonyG05 Linux. The choice of a GNU Generation. <http://www.linux.org/>