gnupg-Outlook plugin released

Arild Bjork arild@bjork.nu
Mon Jul 30 12:31:01 2001

--- "Huels, Ralf SCORE" <Ralf.Huels@schufa.de> skrev: > <GnuPG plugin for
MS Outlook >

> > [Just FYI; I don't have Windows, I didn't try the plugin]
>
> I tried it and it didn't work. It installed OK but the menu
> buttons supposedly provided by the plugin never showed up.
> I don't have full administrator privileges on this machine,
> though so maybe there's a problem there...
>
> Tschüß,
> Ralf

You got to visit options in Outlook to set the path to gpg and your choice of shell to take care of keymanagement. It took me a while to figure it out, but now it works without a problem. But I wish they could have included clear signing of messages. ______________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Organiser sammenkomsten på http://no.invites.yahoo.com