gnupg-Outlook plugin released

Toxik - Fabian Rodriguez Fabian.Rodriguez@Toxik.com
Mon Jul 30 16:31:01 2001

Hi,

What is new in this release ? I see the site indicates a date of june 18 for
the last release. I spent LOTS of time playing with this plugin, I had to
translate most of the files/dialogs using Babelfish and help from some
friends. As much as I'd like to contribute to it, I need more reasons to take
german classes :)

Some impressions:
- Unability to uninstall it completely
- No clear indication at install time of the use of GPA
(http://www.gnupg.org/gpa.html)
- Under *my* install of Win98, crashed often and took a long time to display

I found WinPT (www.winpt.org) to be more difficult to install, but it sure
works and I can easily contribute to the project.

However, people at GData reply to any request for information.

Others ?

Fabian Rodriguez - Associate Dir., Outsourcing and Business development
Toxik Technologies Inc. - www.Toxik.com - (514)528-6945 x1 - PGP: 0x5AF2A4D5