gnupg-Outlook plugin released

Kai Raven kai.raven@t-online.de
Mon Jul 30 19:13:01 2001

Hello Toxik,

On 30.07.2001 [16:29 h] you wrote:

> Some impressions:
> - Unability to uninstall it completely
> - No clear indication at install time of the use of GPA
> (http://www.gnupg.org/gpa.html)
> - Under *my* install of Win98, crashed often and took a long time to display
And on my system: text are never signed text with an attachment: only the attachment is signed
Yes? I have sent them a bug report - no response It is a horrible piece of bullshit-software. Imo it is a shame to release such a... But the idea is good. Ciao Kai -- Homepage: http://beam.to/raven German GPG&GnuPG tutorial: http://home.nexgo.de/kraven/pgp/pgpanltg.htm