Mail clients

Mark Weaver mdw1982@epix.net
Sun Jun 10 23:55:01 2001

Chris,

Have you considered using Pine and Fetchmail? Gnupg interfaces seamlessly
with Pine using a PERL module called pgpenvelope. Fetchmail will easily
grab your messages from as many IMAP or POP servers as you specify in
your .fetchmailrc file.

--

Mark
*****

"what knowledge I have managed to accumlate over the years
at times becomes obscured and even hidden amidst the vast
emotional onslaught of my children. You never finish being a parent.  :)"