need help : problem decrypting with GnuPG-0.09.

Gerik fgerik@relay3.jaring.my
Thu Jun 14 12:24:01 2001

sorry,
i meant i used perl module, GnuPG-0.09 i'd downloaded from CPAN.
Testing by decrypting directly with gpg -d , there is nothing wrong with gnupg
1.0.6 that i am using but when i use inside my perl script with the module
mentioned above, i got the error.
my apologize if this is a wrong place to ask about this module.
I soon found that the error was due to the file that will be decrypted was
not found by the script, wrong path.
I then found another problem, it cannot decrypt messages which has been signed.

i got below error :

protocol error: expected ENC_TO got SIG_ID:

thanks,
--fg