Fwd: crypto flaw in secure mail standards

Anthony E. Greene agreene@pobox.com
Mon Jun 25 08:11:01 2001

I see, but as has been pointed out, that problem exists with paper, and is not really a software problem. Tony --=20 Anthony E. Greene <agreene@pobox.com> <http://www.pobox.com/~agreene/> PGP Key: 0x6C94239D/7B3D BD7D 7D91 1B44 BA26 C484 A42A 60DD 6C94 239D Chat: AOL/Yahoo: TonyG05 MSN: te_greene Linux. The choice of a GNU Generation. <http://www.linux.org/>